Saturday, May 30, 2009

Damned Culture War - the "Racist" Sonia Sotomayor

I don't want to get sucked into the Republicans vs Democrats "Culture War!" They are the one corporate party with two names.

But... so-called "conservative" hypocrites crying "Racism!" drives me crazy!

I don't want to get sucked into the Republicans vs Democrats "Culture War!" California is in chaos and the "chattering class" is delighted to have an excuse to quit taking about taxes, budgets, and the hard work of actually governing, to happily indulge in their little "Culture War."

But... so-called "conservative" hypocrites crying "Racism!" drives me crazy!




I don't want to get sucked into the Republican-Democrat "Culture War!" They are the one corporate party with two names. Sonia Sotomayor, President Obama's pick for the Supreme Court will surely be confirmed. Republicans don't give a damn about the average so-called "White" man; Democrats don't give a damn about working people of color. The bitching and moaning from the usual Republican "Angry White Men" is just for show.

But... so-called "conservative" hypocrites crying "Racism!" drives me crazy!

Alex, take a deep breath. I don't want to get sucked into the Republicans vs Democrats "Culture War!" I don't want to get suckered. . .

No comments: