- Seat the Kern County delegates without a floor fight.
- Pass the revision to the agriculture plank. It is time for the Green Party to have some view of agriculture other than just don't use pesticides or gmo's.
- We can find a way to get behind the most electable candidates and concentrate resources on them.
- Get everyone behind Forrest Hill's plans for electoral reform.
- Find a way to introduce and approve a goal to have a million registered Greens by November, 2008, and then make it happen. That is 7 new greens for every currently registered one, less than one per month.
Friday, June 23, 2006
Eve of the Plenary
It is the eve of the plenary. I won't be there, but here are a few things that I would like to see happen.